What you need:
1 yellow cake mix
1 box instant pistachio pudding (3.4 oz)
1/4 cup oil
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately. Throw them all together and mix until well blended.
3. Prep your loaf pan with butter and sprinkle liberally with cinnamon until coated to your liking.
4. Dump all that delicious batter into the loaf pan and toss it into the oven for 60 minutes or so. Well, maybe you could do to be a bit more delicate, but you know what I mean.
5. Remove from oven & let cool
6. Eat waaaay more than you should. Done and done.
Original recipe from here.