Friday, September 27, 2013
Life or Something Like It
Sooo... life... it's been moving along. Lots and lots and lots of stuff that isn't particularly exciting. You know, normal, not blog appropriate stuff. Sorry folks. Life just hasn't been particularly photogenic. Thus.... instagram.
- Super fraking excited about the cooler weather. We have snow capped mountains already!
- Lots of stress at work (new projects & responsibilities)
- Stress at home because we're beginning to work on transitioning my son from the Early Intervention program to the local school district. Our first IEP meeting is happening next month and I'm super dreading it
- Looking forward to my parents getting here and hanging out with us for a week
- Falling behind in the one and only course I'm taking (who wants to read a dense, dry philosophy textbook when they can read trashy YA fiction?)
- Lots and lots of painting (jewelry, product packaging, and our living room walls). My hands have been stained for ages
- Counting down the days until October 1st -- my self-imposed Halloween decorating day