I've been majorly slacking when it comes to reading the last few months, but I'm trying to change that. My first book of 2014 with Gone Girl, finally. I was a little late to the game with that one, eh? Now I've moved on to two different autobiographies (one hardcover & one ebook because a girl should always have ready access to a book): Living History and Paddle Your Own Canoe. One a little more serious than the other, which is always a nice balance.
Fingers crossed that I can stick with it. I need to cut a little more time from my computer habit and spend more time reading the many many many books stacked up in my bookcase and filling up my phone.
What are you reading right now? Do you have any reading goals for the year?
1. Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain
2. Born Standing Up: A Comic's Life by Steve Martin
3. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
4. Living History by Hillary Rodham Clinton
5. Swish: My Quest to Become the Gayest Person Ever by Joel Derfner
6. Life by Keith Richards
7. Paddle Your Own Canoe by Nick Offerman